Friday, September 27, 2013

London Calling



The quickest of updates during the busiest of weeks:
  • I arrived in London this past Monday morning
  • my building is a block away from King's Cross Station, from which you can get just about everywhere (which is amazing)
  • I am also a short walk away from tons of great shops, restaurants, pubs, etc.
  • school starts next week and I only have classes Mondays-Wednesdays
  • it's already quite evident that the next three months are going to fly by
  • the weather has been perfect
  • everybody here wears tights as often as I do which I love
  • it's super cool to me that there is so much modern architecture juxtaposed against old gothic buildings here
  • I really really really love this city and I'm thinking all of the planning and saving up and stressing over the past few months has been worth it!
More to come once I have time to explore a little more and upload the photos from my nice camera. Fingers crossed that I run into Prince Harry and he asks me to marry him tomorrow.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment