Tuesday, December 10, 2013

España, te amo

I can't believe it's already well into December. This has truly been the quickest three months of my entire life. This past weekend I went to Madrid to visit Alyson. Such a beautiful city, and so different from London which was a nice change. El Palacio de Cristal del Retiro was so so stunning in person. I had been wanting to visit for years and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to go. I also got to put my four years of Spanish to good use and was pleasantly surprised by how well I could communicate with what I knew! SUPER GUAY. Everyone was very patient and nice when speaking with me too.

Also I had the cutest flight attendant in the entire world on the way there. Jack from EasyJet, if you're reading this...I love you. A lot. Thank you for holding my hand.

Unfortunately I am an idiot and I left my camera battery at home, but I got some nice photos on my phone (which I use more as camera than anything else since I've been here because I have no data).

x













No comments:

Post a Comment